Sunday 28 February 2010

YSL Rouge Volupte - No1

I have been wanting this lipstick for about half a year, but managed to put it off until now because of the price. However, after my exams, I decided that it was time for another investment ;) The YSL Rouge Voluptes are absolutely gorgeous - the packaging is beautiful and the lipstick itself has a lovely, creamy consistency. I know I have already posted a little about this lipstick range, but I would like to blog about them in detail.

I myself don't like the mirrors on the top of the lipsticks, as it gets scratched, so I put glittery nail varnish on top of mine:



This is the packaging of the lipstick itself:


It is the most attractive lipstick on the market, in my opinion.


Here is a swatch of the colour itself:


Will be blogging again soon! xx

10 comments:

  1. I'll have to try this out! I have never tried YSL products but I think a lip product is going to be my first purchase.

    http://cupcakesofsilk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their lip products really are the best! Wouldn't recommend the Rouge Pur Shines though - go for either a Rouge Pur or a Rouge Volupte :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't tried any YSL lip product, I really think I should. Thanks for posting!:D

    Will now follow you, follow me too?:D


    Check out my blog!
    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should definitely try some YSL lippies! And followed :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lippie looks so pretty on you! And I like the idea of putting abit of nail polish on your lip cap in a strategic place...That way if you have tons of lippies from the same brand you can tell them apart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks :) Oooh that is a very good idea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. YSL lipsticks are just so luxurious! They are a nice treat every once in awhile! By the way, great blog! Would love to have you as a follower on mine!

    http://kajalcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree! A girl has to treat herself! Thanks, love yours too - just subscribed :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. AAhh that looks so delish!! I love the packaging too! :)I love YSL eye-stuff too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! Their eye products are great too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting!