Saturday 6 March 2010

February Favourites

A little late, but better late than never! I have been steering more towards the pinks this month, perhaps it is in my desperation for Spring to hurry up! As I write this, sun is pouring through the windows, so perhaps my efforts have helped...

^ My favourite lipsticks of the month - (L-R) Illamasqua Liv, Fable and YSL's Rouge Volupte in No7, Lingerie Pink. All rather similar and I have previously talked about all of them, so will only briefly refer to them now. Liv is a lovely matte, lilac/blue toned pink, Fable is a gorgeous rosey pink, and the famous Lingerie Pink is yet another bubblegum, blue-toned pink.


^ Benefit High Beam. I really don't use this enough. Such a pretty pink highlighter with a subtle silver sheen.

^ The face/cheek products I have been using a lot (L-R) : Mac Studio Fix Powder in NC15, Mac Mineralised Skin Finish in Porcelain Pink and Nars Blushers in Deep Throat and Madly.

I have been very busy this month, in particular preparing for a music event in order to raise money for charity. With so many rehearsals, I didn't have time to apply liquid foundation, so just used this powder instead. Studio Fix powder is great because it is quick to apply, yet still provides good coverage. I have been using Nars Deep Throat on the apples of my cheeks and Madly to contour - a quick, simple routine which I really like.

More soon xx

5 comments:

  1. I really want high beam! Looks like such a great product for spring and summer!


    http://cupcakesofsilk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely! And as you say, great for spring and summer as it gives a dewy glow :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. High Beam works amazing!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like some great products!

    Just stumbled by & I love your blog! :)
    - Audrey Allure <3
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie - It really does!
    Audrey Allure - Thank you very much, I really appreciate it :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting!