Friday 26 February 2010

Shameless Posing - FOTD

Today I met up with my friend to go shopping in London - Kings Road to be precise! We did a bit of shopping and I bought a gorgeous pink blazer from Zara which I intend to post about at the weekend when I can photograph it in daylight.


I am wearing..

Eyes:

Lancome Hynose Mascara
Lancome Artliner in Black

Face:

Mac SFF in NC15
Mac MSF Natural in Light
Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NC15
Mac Select Cover Up Concealer in NW20
Nars Blush in Deep Throat (applied to the apples)
Nars Blush in Madly (to contour)
Nars Laguna Bronzer

Lips:

YSL Rouge Volupte in No1 - Nude Beige (a new buy!)


I apologise that this is such a simple look, but I had applied it all in a rush, hence the no eyeshadow! Hope you are all well, and I will be posting again very soon :) xx

2 comments:

  1. I love this look, even if it is simple!! Great for everyday wear.

    http://cupcakesofsilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, it's definitely not too complicated for everyday! hehe xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting!