Saturday 13 February 2010

Illamasqua Lipstick in 'Liv'

If you have read my posts about Illamasqua, you will know that I am developing an obession with their lipstick range. I had wanted the lipstick in 'Liv', but when I went to Selfridges a couple of weeks ago, it was not in stock :( However, as of today, I have finally managed to get my greedy hands on it!

It is a gorgeous baby pink with lilac/blue undertones - what a surprise! It is similar to Liar, but a little brighter, and totally matte. Liv definitely lives up to expectations, but it is a little drying. I would recommend applying lip balm before and after application to prevent it from settling into fine lines. I neglected to do this today and you can witness the dry results for yourself below!


More soon! xx

7 comments:

  1. The colour looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love it so much :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh it looks like the Hello Kitty one MAC did - I have that one and love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that they are similar as I missed out on the Hello Kitty one! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting!