Saturday 16 January 2010

An introduction

Hello everyone :)


^This is me! A small number of you may recognise me. I started a blog last year, but then had second thoughts and deleted it :(

Apologies for the shameless pouting!

I am now 100% sure that I want to blog. I am hesitant about using my real name, so for the purpose of this blog my name is India, and I am a student with an addiction to makeup! My favourite brands are Mac, YSL and Nars, but I usually go for Mac as that is the most affordable, but also because they come out with such fun collections.

I look forward to posting my thoughts, reviews and hauls! I hope that you enjoy reading. Oh, and if any of you are wondering about my blog name, it is fairly random - I like pink and I like Mac's Snob, so thought I would combine the two!

xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi India! Welcome to the blogging community =D

    Thank you for your comment on my nails! The picture is not 100$ accuarte, I wish you could see it in real life! That's why I'm thinking about doing a studio box... but I'm soooooooooo lazy xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thankyou :)

    That's the trouble with pictures! I feel that some of my pictures don't do the products justice! I'm sure that your nails look even better in real life though! Haha, don't worry I can be lazy as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your "name", india! what made you pick it? i just went through your blog posts and really enjoyed reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) I've come across a few people with the name and they've all been really lovely, so it just popped into my head when thinking of a name! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting!