Tuesday 19 January 2010

Benefit Dandelion Review

I got an offer from a university today! Am very happy as it follows aa rejection from a place I quite wanted to go to yesterday :( Am still waiting on my first choice though..

...Anyway moving on! I thought I would review Benefit's Dandelion powder. Out of all the Benefit powders, Hoola and Coralista seem to get the most attention. However, I personally think Dandelion is a fabulous product. Benefit describes it as an 'an exquisite brightening face powder' that is 'finely spun with delicate mauves and pinks' and 'leaves a petal like finish.'



But what does that mean I hear you cry? Essentially this is a blush product - or at least I use it as a blush and I can't really think of any other way to use it. It is similar to Mac's Well Dressed or Dame, but it does have a mauve/plum undertone to it. I am NC15, and I think that this would make a beautiful blush for pale girls and ladies. If you have dark skin, I would advise you to skip this product as I think it would wash you out, and it could be rather unflattering.



^ In poor lighting



^ In daylight!

Overall, this is a lovely product. A very wearable mauve-pink with silver flecks and a nice scent, although I can't make out what it is! It lasts all day on the cheeks and can be used all year round. Top marks, Benefit! Love to you all xx

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad someone else likes it! hehe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my darling i like the new layout. well done on your offer i'm super proud- so now everyone knows you're just as smart as you are beautifull... and obsessed with makeup.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh that was such a cute comment! Ly xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting!