Sunday, 24 January 2010

A Baby Haul

Hello lovelies! On Friday I went to Oxford Street and picked up a few things from Mac and Liberty. Here is what I bought:



A Pigment in Melon, Clear Brow Gel, Lingering Brow Pencil, and a Nars Blush in Deep Throat which I have wanted for a long, long time!

Melon pigment is absolutely gorgeous. I would describe it as a peachy-bronze-gold - hmmm very specific! It is so, so pretty and a very wearable colour. I much prefer the pigments in these smaller containers.


I have wanted to buy a brow gel for a few months - I've seen a few bloggers talking about groomed brows and my lust for a gel grew! haha I also picked up a pencil in Lingering - I was debating buying Fling, but right now my hair is quite dark so I shall wait for summer to buy Fling as my hair always bleaches and goes blonder.


By a long way, my favourite buy was the Nars blush in Deep Throat. Where have I been without this! I was given Angelika and Sin as birthday presents from my mum so I already had developed a love for Nars blushes. This one surpasses the other two! It is a beautiful pinky-peach with light gold shimmer. I wore it in yesterday's FOTD and I love, love, love it!


And a closer look...

.
That's all! I might have time to do another post today :) More soon! xx

4 comments:

  1. Awww how I LOVE "peachy-bronze-gold" eyeshadow! LOL I know what you mean. I think that's my favourite color of eyeshadow ^^

    Yes I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that pigment at a dollar store! Too bad we don't have Dollar Tree here in Quebec!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, sometimes you just can't pin down a colour ;)
    Ergh I know, it's so annoying when your favourite stores aren't close to you..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I'm tempted to pick up some more pigments soon because I am loving it so much! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting!