Wednesday 7 July 2010

Back and OOTD/FOTD!

Hi everyone!

I finished my exams exactly one week ago on June 30th, and what a week it has been! I have finished school forever (eeeek) and now have an anxious wait until my A Level results are out to discover whether I have made the grades to get into my first choice uni.

On Monday, it was one of my best friend's 18th birthday, and it was a 'circus theme.' As you can see, I wasn't great at dressing up, but my excuse is that I had limited time to put an outfit together!


I am wearing Costa Chic lipstick on the lips which I am absolutely loving at the moment! It is a lovely coral-red colour which is perfect for summer. I will be posting much more often now :) xx

7 comments:

  1. i love your hair, looks so summery/surfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! I just went to bed with my hair a little damp and voila! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are looking hot and gorgeous...i love your outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am from India...i think your name is India..isn't it?
    would you like to be my friend..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! India is my blog name..I don't like to put my real name out on my blog. I love the name though, which is why I chose it! I just checked out your blog, it's great :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting!