Saturday 29 May 2010

YSL Rouge Pur Lipstick in Tea Rose

Firstly, I want to apologise for my lack of blogging. I am about to sit my A Level exams and have an awful lot of work at the moment. I promise that when my exams finish (June 30th) I will be blogging much more often!

Now onto the fun stuff....I can't tell you how long I have wanted this lipstick for. I tried to restrain myself, but in the end my lust for it was just too great!


It's YSL's Rouge Pur in Tea Rose (148). A beautiful nude - pink colour, as you can see below:

I have only had this for about a week, but have used it most days! It compliments whatever you are wearing and is flattering on a variety of skintones as a number of my darker-skinned friends have borrowed it.

I really recommend this if you haven't got it already! xx

2 comments:

  1. aww that colour looks really nice :) i love pink lipsticks :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too :) A girl can never have too many pink lipsticks! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting!